Good Question. Because we believe that people want to do the right thing… Provorce lets them do it.
PROVORCE Professional Team Members help keep the parties on track, and moving toward their goals.Find a Provorce Professional
The PROVORCE Process
The PROVORCE Process bridges the gap between Litigation and Mediation and employs many protocols of Collaborative Divorce. It creates a new paradigm by retaining the best aspects of all three while eliminating certain shortcomings that have proved to be problematic in the past.
- A Professional Team Approach: Extensively trained Attorneys, Mental Health Practitioners, Financial Experts, Child Specialists
- Thoughtful, creative Problem-solving techniques
- Protocols based on fair, respectful behavior by all participants
- Superior Protection for children
- A faster, less expensive, less emotionally scarring Process
- No Prolonged in-fighting by combative lawyers
- Not a courtroom … a Productive conference room environment
- Elimination of Pronounced power imbalances between spouses
- Proactive coaching support along the way
- No Proclivity for expensive court documents and delaying tactics by fight-to-the-finish litigators
- Constant Progress toward a mutually beneficial agreement
- Promotes healthier post-divorce relationships
- A Promise of divorce with dignity
ALL OF THE PROS. NONE OF THE CONS.